2-Day tour from Fez to Merzouga Desert
Day 1: Fez – Midelt – Erfoud – Merzouga
Our private tour begins with a drive towards the Atlas Mountains stopping to visit the villages of Azrou, and Ifrane, where we’ll get a chance to explore the famous cedar forest, home of the Berber apes.
We’ll continue from there to Midelt, travelling through the Tiz Ntalghamt Mountain Pass and the Ziz Gorge (here we can stop for pictures and some local mint tea).
Then we’ll travel across the Ziz Valley, Erfoud, and Rissani; an oasis we’ll stop by just before reaching the Sahara desert. Once we arrive at the Erg Chebbi desert dunes, we’ll trade in the 4×4 for camels (optional) and ride towards our desert camp. Upon arrival there we’ll be served a complimentary traditional dinner, and enjoy some music around a campfire under the star and moonlit desert sky.
Day 2: Merzouga – Midelt – Fez
What’s included on the private tour :
- Pick up and drop off in Marrakech (to/from your hotel, the airport or any other desired location)
- Private transfer via a comfortable and air conditioned 4×4 vehicle
- Experienced English/French speaking guide / driver
- Camel trekking in Zagora desert
- Overnight stay at Zagora desert camps
- Breakfast and dinner
What’s NOT included on the private tour :
- Lunch and drinks
- Plane ticket to and from Morocco
- Entry fees to monuments / museums
- All that isn’t mentioned in itinerary
Send Us an EMAIL BY
Email : Gotripsmorocco@gmail.com
Hassan +212 666 633 574
Hammy : +212 667 906 526