Day 1: Marrakesh – Tizi n Tichka pass – Ouarzazatte – Dades Gorges
The private tour kicks off with a beautiful view of The Atlas Mountains as we leave Marrakesh. From there we’ll drive through Tizi-n-Tichka, the highest road pass in Morocco, to reach the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou, a location you might recognise from several Hollywood movies. Then we continue on to Ouarzazatte where we’ll visit a movie studio and a Kasbah (citadel) located in the city and from there head towards the Valley of Roses, famous for its Annual Festival of Roses. We end our first day with a drive to Dades Gorges where we’ll spend the night in a hotel with complementary dinner and breakfast.
Day 2: Dades Gorge – Todra Gorge – Rissani – Merzouga Desert
Breakfast & departure from Dades Valley to the Sahara desert of Merzouga through Tinghir and Todra Gorges, walk in the Gorges and Then we continue to the desert of Erg-Chebbi where you’ll ride the camels and spend the night in the desert camp.
Day 3 : Merzouga desert – Rissani – Midelt – Fes
On our 3rd day we’ll fetch an early start to catch the Sunrise and then continue our private tour, on camelback, to the hotel. After enjoying a complimentary breakfast we’ll drive towards Rissani, Erfoud and we reach Midelt in Atlas mountains. We then drive to Fes, ending our 3-day trip from Marrakesh.
- Pick up and drop off in Marrakesh / Fes (to/from your hotel, the airport or any other desired location)
- Private transfer via a comfortable air conditioned 4×4 vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide / driver
- Camel ride in Merzouga Desert
- Overnight stay at Merzouga Desert Camp
- Breakfast and dinner
- Lunch / drink
- Plane ticket to and from Morocco
- Entry fees to monuments / museums
- All that isn’t mentioned in the itinerary